Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01179 USD / KGS
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 80% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $2,604 (220,889 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)