Cost of living in Beijing, China vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15435 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 653 prices entered by 135 different people.
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 52% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in San Francisco, California you would need to make just about $6,188 (40,089元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)