Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs San Francisco, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.192 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 673 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in San Francisco, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 53% cheaper than in San Francisco, California (United States)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)