Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,717 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06879 PHP / CLP
Do you live in San Fernando, Pampanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php58,000 in San Fernando, Pampanga you would need to make just about Php46,565 (CH$676,965) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 3 hours ago)