Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019.
Do you live in San Fernando, Pampanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php49,000 in San Fernando, Pampanga you would need to make just about Php31,253 in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php199 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mar del Plata costs ARS $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tirana costs 193,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)