Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021.
Do you live in San Fernando, Pampanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php49,000 in San Fernando, Pampanga you would need to make just about Php36,457 in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (about 3 hours ago)