Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.092 PHP / EGP
Do you live in San Fernando, Pampanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php58,000 in San Fernando, Pampanga you would need to make just about Php30,263 (E£ 9,788) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trujillo costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Daegu costs ₩2,033,000 (about 4 hours ago)