Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs San Fernando, La Union, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 37.388 PHP / AUD
Do you live in San Fernando, La Union? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php91,278 (AU$2,441) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php51,000 in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (about 3 hours ago)