Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs San Fernando, La Union, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 47.975 PHP / USD
Do you live in San Fernando, La Union? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 48% more expensive than in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php81,170 ($1,692) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php55,000 in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 350,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vladivostok costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (about 3 hours ago)