Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs San Fernando, La Union, Philippines
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 48.343 PHP / USD
Do you live in San Fernando, La Union? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 48% more expensive than in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php81,592 ($1,688) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php55,000 in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)