Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs San Fernando, La Union, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.081 PHP / EGP
Do you live in San Fernando, La Union? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php57,000 in San Fernando, La Union you would need to make just about Php54,055 (E£ 17,546) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tawau costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 85TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,250 (about 4 hours ago)