Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina
WARNING! San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 58.313 ARS / BGN *
Do you live in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 47% more expensive than in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $107,025 (1,835 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $73,000 in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)