Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina
WARNING! San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,740 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.817 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $111,166 (R$ 6,239) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $78,000 in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)