Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.35064 ARSX / KZT *
Do you live in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 50% more expensive than in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $112,849 (514,345 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $75,000 in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)