Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs San Felipe, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,939 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 980.479 CLP / GBP
Do you live in San Felipe? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 155% more expensive than in San Felipe (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,741,189 (£3,816) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,470,000 in San Felipe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)