Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs San Felipe, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,102 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 82.791 CLP / TRY
Do you live in San Felipe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in San Felipe (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,550,000 in San Felipe you would need to make just about CH$1,312,392 (15,852TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)