Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs San Felipe, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 499.177 CLP / NZD
Do you live in San Felipe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 121% more expensive than in San Felipe (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,557,760 (NZ$7,127) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,610,000 in San Felipe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 5 hours ago)