Cost of living in Xiangfan, China vs San Diego, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15546 USD / CNY
Do you live in San Diego, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 45% cheaper than in San Diego, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in San Diego, California you would need to make just about $5,116 (32,909元) in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)