Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan vs San Diego, California, United States
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00924 USD / JPY
Do you live in San Diego, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in San Diego, California (United States)
For example, you would need at least $10,063 (¥1,089,290) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,400 in San Diego, California.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)