Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia vs San Diego, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24239 USD / MYR
Do you live in San Diego, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 62% cheaper than in San Diego, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,600 in San Diego, California you would need to make just about $3,606 (RM14,875) in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ljubljana costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)