Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs San Diego, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00010 USD / GNF
Do you live in San Diego, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 41% cheaper than in San Diego, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in San Diego, California you would need to make just about $5,853 (58,534,094 Franc) in Conakry.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs Mex$ 36 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 4 hours ago)