Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.037 MXN / CAD
Do you live in San Cristobal de las Casas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 139% more expensive than in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,592 (C$4,028) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)