Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.892 MXN / BOB
Do you live in San Cristobal de las Casas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 31,000 in San Cristobal de las Casas you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,363 ($b10,499) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 15,247,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 3 hours ago)