Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.122 MXN / USD
Do you live in San Cristobal de las Casas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,481 ($1,763) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 4 hours ago)