Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.444 MXN / AUD
Do you live in San Cristobal de las Casas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 137% more expensive than in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,447 (AU$4,756) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 31,000 in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Quetzaltenango costs Q16 (about 2 hours ago)