Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,222 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.556 MXN / PEN
Do you live in San Cristobal de las Casas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,114 (S/. 6,140) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 31,000 in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Larnaca costs €15,812 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Valparaiso costs CH$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Orlando, Florida costs $3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 3 hours ago)