Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,557 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.775 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in San Carlos de Bariloche? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 95% more expensive than in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $253,007 (R$ 14,234) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $130,000 in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)