Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,647 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 93.117 ARS / USD *
Do you live in San Carlos de Bariloche? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 105% more expensive than in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $227,831 ($2,447) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $111,000 in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 3 hours ago)