Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 377%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,647 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 148.908 ARSX / USD *
Do you live in San Carlos de Bariloche? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 228% more expensive than in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $416,850 ($4,477) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $127,000 in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)