Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,429 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 25.321 ARS / PEN *
Do you live in San Carlos de Bariloche? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 79% more expensive than in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $206,395 (S/. 8,151) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $115,000 in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)