Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,270 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 25.700 ARS / PEN *
Do you live in San Carlos de Bariloche? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 91% more expensive than in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $198,216 (S/. 7,713) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $104,000 in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)