Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 827 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.378 ARS / TRY *
Do you live in San Carlos de Bariloche? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $167,358 (14,708TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $121,000 in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)