Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs San Bernardino, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,274 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27674 USD / PEN
Do you live in San Bernardino, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in San Bernardino, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,500 in San Bernardino, California you would need to make just about $3,132 (S/. 11,317) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Valparaiso costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Orlando, Florida costs $3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)