Cost of living in Jining, China vs San Antonio, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14790 USD / CNY
Do you live in San Antonio, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 38% cheaper than in San Antonio, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in San Antonio, Texas you would need to make just about $2,729 (18,454元) in Jining.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)