Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs San Antonio, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,205 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26387 USD / PEN
Do you live in San Antonio, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in San Antonio, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in San Antonio, California you would need to make just about $3,209 (S/. 12,160) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 4 hours ago)