Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Samsun, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00727 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Samsun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 280% more expensive than in Samsun (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,343TL (₩2,247,305) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Samsun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)