Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Samsun, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19000 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Samsun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 90% more expensive than in Samsun (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,357TL (43,982 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Samsun.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £305 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs $b97,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vigo costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)