Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 12464.288 UZS / EUR
Do you live in Samarkand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 100% more expensive than in Samarkand (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 11,158,566 сўм (€895) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,580,000 сўм in Samarkand.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 5 hours ago)