Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,333 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1885.130 UZS / BRL
Do you live in Samarkand? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Samarkand (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 5,883,107 сўм (R$ 3,121) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,820,000 сўм in Samarkand.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)