Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1522.191 UZS / BOB
Do you live in Samarkand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Samarkand (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 5,458,559 сўм ($b3,586) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,810,000 сўм in Samarkand.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Andorra la Vella costs €65 (about 5 hours ago)