Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 2555.252 UZS / MYR
Do you live in Samarkand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Samarkand (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 7,397,397 сўм (RM2,895) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,670,000 сўм in Samarkand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)