Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.657 UZS / HUF
Do you live in Samarkand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 32% more expensive than in Samarkand (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 6,868,224 сўм (198,180 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,190,000 сўм in Samarkand.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)