Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 1895.930 UZS / BRL
Do you live in Samarkand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Samarkand (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 5,678,789 сўм (R$ 2,995) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,020,000 сўм in Samarkand.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 5 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 5 hours ago)