Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1836.817 UZS / BRL
Do you live in Samarkand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Samarkand (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 5,506,881 сўм (R$ 2,998) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,310,000 сўм in Samarkand.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)