Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Samarinda, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 8930.706 IDR / BGN
Do you live in Samarinda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Samarinda (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 39,700,000 in Samarinda you would need to make just about Rp 33,054,089 (3,701 лв) in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 4 hours ago)