Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Samarinda, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,416 prices entered by 398 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 2707.897 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Samarinda? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Samarinda (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 42,000,000 in Samarinda you would need to make just about Rp 32,784,540 (R$ 12,107) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)