Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Samarinda, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,285 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2601.375 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Samarinda? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Samarinda (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 47,500,000 in Samarinda you would need to make just about Rp 36,261,299 (R$ 13,939) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronel Oviedo costs 300,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zaragoza costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faro costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)