Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Samarinda, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 14615.400 IDR / USD
Do you live in Samarinda? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Samarinda (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 78,301,319 ($5,357) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 44,900,000 in Samarinda.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)