Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Samarinda, Indonesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1014.973 IDR / ZAR
Do you live in Samarinda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Samarinda (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 47,300,000 in Samarinda you would need to make just about Rp 43,314,170 (R 42,675) in Johannesburg.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $650 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 3 hours ago)