Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Samara, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.510 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Samara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 10% more expensive than in Samara (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 114,165 (12,004元) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 104,000 in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)