Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Samara, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.022 RUB / BOB
Do you live in Samara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Samara (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 187,499 ($b17,011) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 148,000 in Samara.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)